Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

No 4 - Pre Christmas Stress



Hello fans,
Grandma and Grandpa from China have arrived and are living with us now. I can’t understand a word they are saying, but they're real nice.
Grandpa does all the cooking and Grandma takes care of me. Which is just as well because Mum and Dad are in the midst of moving us all to a new house.
            They seem to have a million things to do and buy and organize, and they want everything  right now. Doing everything in foreign languages must be quite difficult too. On top of all this is something called Christmas, when everyone apparently goes berserk, it is just a week away.
            Mummy wasn’t very happy the other day; she wet herself;  it all came running out from her eyes. What a strange thing to do.
Whew! Who would want to be a grown up?  If I weren’t so laid back, I would be pulling my beautiful black stresses out by now.
Uncle Roy and Auntie Jean keep popping in to help out with curtains and painting and goodness know what, they were our neighbours at our old house. 
And guess what? I have my own room in this new house. peace at last.
I’ll write more later, it’s pooping time again.
Super Love to you all
Amelie


No comments:

Post a Comment