Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

No 8 - Five months old



Hello everyone,
     Big News today! I am five months old. Yippee! Just another month to go and I shall be able to stop hanging out at the milkbar and start raiding the fridge or pinching nibbles from daddy's plate. I can't wait.
      All the big people celebrated my special day with a visit to a Chinese restaurant, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Andy were there.
     I had another big 'first' today too, my legs straightened out and I stood on Uncle Roy's lap for nearly 30 seconds, I can't remember how I did it, but I shall try again tomorrow.
       Everyone says I have beautiful black hair, like mummy and Aunty Cindy. Uncle Andy doesn't have any hair at all, maybe they didn't give him any because he was a naughty boy when he was young, I met a lady the other day who had white hair, perhaps she had seen a ghost' When I grow up I hope I am very rich and can buy some gold hair like Uncle Roy's. 
    And guess what! I am going to have my own passport soon, The first place I shall go to when it arrives will be to see my Grand Papa and Grand Mama in France. I bet they will be surprised to see how big I am. I wonder if they will speak like daddy. My French isn't very good yet, but I'll understand them a little bit.

Well, that is all for now.
Au revoir mon amis.
Amelie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment