Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

No 6 - Dressing up time

 
        Here I am 4 months old and wearing one of my Christmas presents - quite cute eh!
        I can't make up my mind whether to wear this dress for Chinese New Year on the 12th Febuary or keep it until the 14th for Valentines Day. What's a girl to do?
        I started to balance myself on my bottom last week, Mummy called it sitting, I  think I have a way to go before I qualify for sitting, but already mummy told daddy that she was going to buy me a 'high chair' so that I can sit at the table. That's what I call progress.
        Mummy dressed me in a pair of blue denim Jeans last week-end -  daddy comes from de Nimes in France where the denim material for Jeans was first produced, I felt very proud of him.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment