Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

No 9 - Food, Food, glorious food

       Well it has happened three weeks earlier than we expected, I am eating solid food, real food, proper food, it's a bit mushy, but it is food.
       I'm eating mashed-up carrots, sweet-potatoes, stewed apples, and other stuff. 
I am not too keen on avocado, I think that is a bit yucky, a real screw-up-my-face type yucky,   probably an acquired taste - best with mayonnaise and prawns - but let's not rush things eh!
      Mummy took me to the park yesterday to see the daffodils and birds. Those birds are wonderful; they fly in the sky, how do they do it?  I think I'll be a bird when I grow up.
      My passport arrived today, I'm British! It looks very impressive, if I were a bird I could fly off to see my Grand Mama in France for the week-end. That would surprise her! It would surprise me too. perhaps we'll go later.
    I have a little problem; my hair won't lay down. I have a bad-hair-day every day, Mummy tries to brush it flat, but up it pops again, perhaps I should have a perm or something, I want hair like my friend Sophie, she has nice hair. Daddy says it is sticking up for fine weather, but it rains every day. What's a girl to do?
    Must go, it's bath-time again.
    See you soon,
    Love from 
    Amelie



No comments:

Post a Comment