Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

No 2 - Hello Wonderful World


Hello, it’s ME again,

Just thought I would let you know, I am still here in this gurgly, swooshing dark place.

My bed is getting a bit cramped, either it’s getting smaller or I’m getting bigger, either way I am ready to leave home and take my chances outside.

I need to discover who I am.

I need to meet my Mummy and Daddy and to find out why they keep speaking in French and Chinese and English but never in my language.

My Mum seems pretty stressed out just now.

She’s complaining a lot.

I constantly ask her to keep the noise down by banging on the walls with my feet, but it just makes matters worse.

There is a load of people out there telling her to ‘Push’ ‘Push’.
Don't they realize how stressed that makes me feel!
Well, my water-bag is all packed, I guess it is time to go.
Time to find out just who I am,
Am I a boy ME or a girl ME?
Am I a …
Whoa! Hang on, I’m not ready yet.
I’m…
. . . WOW! . . . It’s so light out here.
Who the heck are all these people?
What a wonderful world.
Hey! I’m a girl ME.
Cover me up quick.
I’m ME! I’m Me! I’m ME!
They have just wrapped a tag around my ankle.
It says 'AMElie'.
Perhaps that's my name.
Ah well, I can live with that.
Must go, they want to weigh me. 
Speak to you later.
Lots of Love
AMELIE


No comments:

Post a Comment