Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

No 11 - Fun days out

Hello Everyone,
     I am so excited, Mummy took me to the Paulton's Fun Park last week and I went for lots of rides on cars and trains and bubbles that went up and down and round and round. It was so good. 
     We went with other boys and girls from Canada who were visiting Aunty Jean. They were bigger than me so they went on the big dippers and into the splash pool and all sorts of things. I'm going on the splash pool when I am older, I don't think mummy will though because she is a little bit afraid, but I'm not.
     Uncle Roy showed me parrots and owls and other birds whose names I can't remember. There was a dinosaur too, that kept waving its head at me and grunting. Silly old thing!
     I have also been with my friend Sophie to see tons of animals at the Marwell Zoo, there was too much to see, so we are going back again another day. Sophie and her mummy and daddy are coming to visit us on Sunday for lunch. her big brother is coming too.
That's all for now.
Have a sunny week-end,
Love
Amelie

No comments:

Post a Comment