Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

No 1 - Where am I?


Yes! This is me, when I was just a bump.
Helloo! Is anyone there?
Where am I?
It’s kind of dark in here.
What’s going on?
It feels nice and warm and comfortable though. 
But all gurgly and swishy and burpy.
I’ve a feeling that I have been here quite a while, I’ve must have been asleep for months.
I wonder who I am.
I’m probably ME, I’m a baby…
A baby what! 
A baby boy or a baby girl.
I’ve no idea, I can’t see, it’s so dark, and there is no one to talk to.
From time to time I hear strange voices outside speaking French, Chinese and English, but never my language of Babytalk.
What’s going on.
It’s all too much, I’m going back to sleep.
                                                                                            Love from ME

1 comment: